Beta Tester Information Thread

Not a member of the beta and would like to join late and catch up? Fill out the late join form here

Current Beta Schedule (subject to change):

• Due Sunday, Oct. 6: Development environment set up, set up local coding project fork.

• Due Wednesday, Nov. 6 : Completed Chapter 1 coding assignments

• Due Sunday, Nov 17 : Completed Chapter 2 coding assignments

• Due Sunday, Dec. 1 : Completed Chapter 3 coding assignments

• Due Sunday, Dec. 8 : Fill out course feedback, sign up for 30-minute feedback meeting

Technical Support
If you are struggling with anything along the way, don’t hesitate to send a message to the Discord group. I will do my best to answer all questions.

Office Hours:
I will be hosting 1-on-1 video chat office hours to answer any questions about the course content or coding project. Sign up for a 30 minute office hour session!

I just found out about the beta tester program today, is there room for one more? Been busy at Devcon and haven’t checked the forum in a while. The late sign up form appears to be closed :pensive:

Hey @nich! Ahh sorry I missed this - The late sign up form should be open again, but I sent you a DM just in case. We’ve extended the deadlines for the beta, so you should be able to catch up !

Hey @nich! Ahh sorry I missed this - The late sign up form should be open again, but I sent you a DM just in case. We’ve extended the deadlines for the beta, so you should be able to catch up !

no worries! I just saw your reply just now as well :flushed: I joined the discord and it looks like I’ve already missed the deadline for chapter one but I took a look at the assignments and should be able to catch up :slight_smile: will reach out if I run into any issues!