- The outline for the book is in flux, contributions to the main chapter text are on hold for now as we finalize the outline. This way we minimize the amount of work that is lost when the outline is restructured.
- Community members are invited instead to write blog posts or case studies or alternative text that we will save and promote separately from the main text.
- Per DM’s suggestion, Karl will be doing a live coding demonstration for the first homework assignment, as well as sharing the vision and end goal for the programming assignments
- Any member of the community that wants to create a video (Kevin has agreed to do one on cryptographic fundamentals for chapter 1.1!) please do so!
- Format, length, theme, doesn’t matter - if you want to re-explain any of the videos in your own way or from a different angle, or if you want to add some videos on case studies, go ahead and create the video, then hit us up so we can link to your video from the main youtube channel!
- Aparna has volunteered to lead some whiteboarding sessions, please see the post “Paper discussion Calls” on the forum